annabellemarie

Sparkles and Lightning

Hello all! I'm Annabelle, a (currently inactive but soon to be back) book blogger with a thing for red roses and rain and fictional boys.

The Hobbit or There and Back Again
J.R.R. Tolkien
Civilization and Its Discontents (The Standard Edition) (Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud)
Sigmund Freud, James Strachey, Peter Gay
Temptation (Harlequin Teen)
Karen Ann Hopkins
Man's Search for Meaning
Viktor E. Frankl
City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare I love the view of Isabelle in this scene. It shows a different side of her that is especially lacking in the early parts of TMI.Merged review:FINAL RATING: 5.00 STARSAdorable!I am a diehard Alec and Magnus fan. I always have been, and I always will be. I find them a completely adorable, loving couple. They will always have a place in my heart.This scene solidifies this for me. There's all that rush of a first kiss. A different kind of first this than I had, but no less adorable for all that. This scene is sweet and gorgeous, and there's plenty of detail.Mmm. I love this ♥♥Merged review:A wonderful, different view of this scene form Jace's P.O.V. It was great to get into his head! It's so different looking at everything through his eyes.